Carbide, also known as cemented carbide or tungsten carbide, widia. Cemented carbide is composed of a metal matrix composite used in the mechanical production where carbide particles act as the aggregate and a metallic binder (usually cobalt) serves as the matrix. The process of combining the carbide particles with the binder is referred to as sintering or Hot Isostatic Pressing (HIP).
1. The two main chemical components are WC and Co.
2. Recommended grades are HF30( K40UF), with CO content 10%, WC90%, 92 - 92.3 HRA, ≥4000 MPa, It is suitable for processing die steel, aluminum alloy, austenitic& martensite stainless steel and heat resistant alloys.
3. Our tungsten carbide rods are available in metric diameters with fixed - length and one end chamfer. And we can provide H6 grinding service. Customization is available by request.
4. We use optimum quality materials and high-tech computer to strictly controlled vacuum furnaces to ensure cemented carbide bar quality.
5. Our tungsten carbide rounds bars are marked by their excellent transverse rupture strength, wear resistance and hardness.
6. Production process: dosing, wet-milling, pressing, sintering, quality test, finished product, packaging.
Areas of Application:
We would be glad to advise you when choosing the grades to suit optimally your requirements. Following are applications that our HF30(K30-K40) fits for cutting.
1. Corrosion and heat resistant steel
2. Stainless steel
3. Nonferrous metals
Our products range from tungsten powder, tungsten carbide powder to cemented carbide rod. About our powder, 11 years are accumulated to be professional, winning high reputation within China, which indicates every pre-process for making solid rods is clearly monitored.Consequently, the quality of solid TC rods is guaranteed to be high and stable.